POSITION: Shipping (multiple openings)
SHIFT: First (6:00 am – 6:00 pm) or Third (6:00 pm – 6:00 am)
NOTE: 10 hours shifts with coming in 2 hours early or late and scheduled days off (2 per 7 day period and may not be consecutive) will be discussed during review with interested applicants.
SUPERVISOR: Shipping Manager
- Tow motor experience. Stand up is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good math and reading skills.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- CDL or yard dog experience a plus.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must have good attendance.
- Experience with scanners.
- Warehouse operating system experience a plus.
- Accurately pull customer orders per pick ticket.
- Stage order in shipping dock.
- Load orders on trailer according to load diagram.
- Unload trailers and put away incoming freight.